Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Past

First of all, I have no idea who am I talking about. This was too long ago that I've been keeping it in my draft. I decided to publish it now because I think it was supposed to be published. I guess this was about some guy I loved and never want him to leave. Clearly I made it out, I got over it and here I am, smiling to every single person :) 
You were the best thing that ever happened to me. No one could actually replace you or be better than you. Maybe its just me who can't get over it. I'd do something to help myself. Tried so hard, i gave up. You said everyone deserves a second chance, but it seems to be everyone else but not me. You don't give people second chance but you demand for it. This is an unfair world. I couldn't really do anything to get what i want. All i can do is just get over you or just wait. I was stupid back then, i shouldn't have taken your words as real. Non of those words you told me were real, it was all fake. You never even gave me a reason why you left. Somehow you just walk away as you like without looking back. I'm just like an idiot for you. Being there for you all the time but not even once you'll be there for me. Now i'm just sick of everything. But i never once regret about it. I was happy with you and I appreciate it. It was lucky for me to had you once. I am happy with my life now although i'd cry when the flashback hits me. I'd smile when you talk to me. I'd be happy when we meet. I'd dream of you if i'm lucky enough. I just hope for the best of you. 
Every guy that steps into my life has their own personality. Non of them have the same as yours. I always compare them with you. You are still the best among all. They talk to me, they fall for me. But the problem is i don't. I want to remain friends with them, not just friends, maybe best friends? It never happens. They came and they leave. Why are people so eager for a relationship? Don't you think friends are way better? Maybe its just me who think so. I wanted to be honest with them but i don't want to lose them so I've been hesitating if i should tell. Keeping it to myself all the time, telling no one. It makes me a faker. Faking all the emotions from people. It hurts so much hiding my emotions, and there's no one I could tell.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment