Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The end of another story.

I thought I was free, but I will never be. I tried giving us a chance but the chance flew away. I wanted it to be smooth, but all I get was rough. I wanted everything to be the same, but all I had was different. I expect things to be nice, but the unexpected happens. I thought it was the best choice for both us, but it seems like I am the one can't get over it. But if I am given a chance, I wouldn't want it. Because I don't fucking know what's on my mind. I do not know what I want but the decision has to be made immediately, and I moved on.

Miss Jealousy and Mr. Anger hit on me at the same time. Now I know I really do have to move on, because I will never bump into Mr. chance, or I will just ignore and never giving it a chance. I am not the one for you, not an entertainer either. So please don't come saying hello to me. There you go, another whatever awesome girl you admire, you like or you had. I am just gonna be in your past, you'll be in mine. Go have fun with the other girls out there you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment